Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Explanations. . .

Perhaps you are wondering what on earth "With the Wonder" means.  And for good reason!  "With the Wonder" is the name of a Rich Mullins song that I greatly enjoy.  Here's a section of the lyrics:

If there's a better world and a brighter day
Even brighter than the one we're in
We'd all be fools to think that it could be made
By the wills and the hands of foolish men.
So Lord to You we give our deepest praise
And to You we sing our loudest songs
While we live in the world that You have made
We hear a whisper of a world
Of a world that is to come!

Yes, most people my age would never think of listening to music from the 80s/90s, but Rich Mullins deserves an exception.  Often his songs will have at least one line that if I really think on deeply, can feed my mind for an entire day.  I'll save those for future posts.  I recommend him wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment